Call (607) 431-1030
242 Main Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
Fax: (607) 431-1033
Call (607) 547-1610
140 Co. Hwy 33W, Suite 1
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Fax: (607) 547-1607
What to Bring:
The following is required before you can be scheduled for an intake appointment at the CDC:
- A completed intake packet should be brought in by you, in person.
- Insurance card: Please bring your private insurance or Medicaid card in so that a copy may be made. If you have Medicaid pending you will be considered self-pay until we receive confirmation for billing.
- If you do not have insurance, please bring in two months worth of pay stubs or last year’s income tax return.
- If you do not bring in the required information you will not be scheduled for intake group.
- If you have had a physical exam within the last six months, you will need to bring proof of this to the clinic. If you have been seen at a facility, please fill out a release to that facility and we can then send for the records. If you have not had a physical in the last six months you will be required to schedule an appointment with our nurse.