Babies don’t come with instructions, but the visiting nurses of Otsego County Public Health Nursing can help with a Mother/Baby Home Visit.
The visiting nurse can:
* Assess the well-being of both you and
* Provide advice on ways to care for, feed
and bathe your baby.
* If you are breastfeeding, provide reliable
lactation counseling and support.
* Offer advice to help siblings and pets
adjust to a new baby in the home.
* Provide help in learning how to
childproof your home.
* Provide emotional support for you and
A nurse will contact you when you are home or you can call us at: 607-547-4230 with any questions or to set up a time for your visit.