Untitled Document
curve image

Absentee Voting

If you are unable to make it to the polls on election day (out of the county, temporary or permanent disability, etc.) you may apply for an Absentee Ballot:
Absentee Ballot Application

Military and Overseas voter may apply for ballots at:

If you need an absentee ballot becuase of your duties as an election official, religious scruples, or you are a victim of domestic violence:
Special Ballot Application

For more information visit the New York State Board of Elections website