Untitled Document
curve image

Register to Vote

To register to vote, change your name, address, or party enrollment:
New York State Voter Registration Form

Military and Overseas voters may register or update their information at:

If you have a valid NYS Driver's License you can register or make changes online:
Register Online

Not sure if you are registered to vote?
Click here to look up your registration and polling place