Posting your 911 Number
Made of the same tough materials as road signs these home address signs are so reflective in the dark that Fire/EMS/Law Enforcement Personnel don't have to struggle to read your address at night.
Installing your reflective 911 Address Sign
- Locate your 911 address sign on your side of the road in your yard.
- Mount it high enough to avoid snow in winter and weeds in summer.
- Make sure that it's visible from both directions.
- Keep branches bushes from blocking it.
- Locate so close to the road that the snow plow will hit it or cover it with snow.
- Mount it on your mailbox if it's grouped with other mailboxes.
- Locate it so high that it's out of site.
- Locate it in a position where it obscured by grass, weed, bushes, etc.