GIS is a computer system capable of assembling, storing, manipulating and displaying geographically referenced information, i.e. data identified according to location.
Upon request, the Planning Department can generate custom maps for use by local municipalities. Please feel free to call the department to inquire about this service.
Otsego County Planning Dept.
- Otsego County Cemetary Map 2015
- County Legislative Districts with Weighted Votes for 2013
- County Legislative Districts with Weighted Votes in effect in 2016
- Municipal Boundaries with 2012 Population
- Municipal Regulations Map
- Sample Land Use Planning Maps
- Consolidated Agricultural Districts Map
- School District Map
- Public Parks and Recreation Areas Map
- Recycling Stations Map
- Otsego County Housing Opportunties Study Maps
- Otsego County Coordinated Transportation Plan Maps
- Watershed Map - 44 local watershed areas - prepared by Otsego County Soil & Water Conservation District - 2010