Initiatives & Programs
- Production and distribution of annual Lure Piece.
- Motorcoach and leisure group marketplace: ABA, NTA, Heartland, NY Times Travel Show, Philadelphia Flower Show, and others.
- Host travel writers, influencers, bloggers, and familiarization (FAM) tours.
- Digital marketing and Social Media - handle @GoCooperstown and hashtags; Instagram: #ThisIsCooperstown and #WeGoOtsego, Twitter: @GoCooperstown, and Youtube: Cooperstown/Otsego County Tourism, Facebook: ThisIsCooperstown.
- Content maintenance and promotion of www.ThisIsCooperstown.com
- All tourism businesses in Otsego County (attractions, lodging, dining, events, recreation) are listed free of charge on www.ThisIsCooperstown.com, under the guidelines of the I Love New York Matching Funds Program. All tourism-related businesses once approved, are also posted on www.Iloveny.com.
- All advertising is done outside of a three to four hours radius of Otsego County. The lure piece is distributed upon individual requests from the ThisIsCooperstown and the NYS Haunted History Trail websites, to high-volume information visitor centers around the state, AAA offices in-state and in the surrounding states, and in the U.S. territories.
- Events Calendar: NYS Matching Funds Guidelines require that events will attract visitors. Criteria for event submission. Learn how to submit an event.
- New tourism-related business looking to be listed on ThisIsCooperstown.com are required to submit a form for approval, and high-resolution images by contacting Jacqueline White, Jacqueline@ThisIsCooperstown.com, (607) 322 - 4046. Accommodations are also required to register with the county, submit an application, and pass township codes and regulations.