OTSEGO COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
FOR GARNISHMENT PAYMENTS
Otsego County Sheriff Richard J. Devlin, Jr. has announced that as of February 1, 2015 the Civil Division will now accept credit and debit cards for garnishment payments through GovPayNet. Individuals who have income executions against them and are facing having their wages garnished can now pay with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESOURCE GUIDE
- NYS Sheriff's response to the NY SAFE Act
- NYS Firearms License Request for Public Records Exemption
The Sheriff's Office provides professional, responsive and caring law enforcement services to all citizens in Otsego County.
Our operations consist of civil, corrections and law enforcement. We respond to calls promptly and protect lives and property to the best of our ability. We take responsibility for the care of inmates placed into the Sheriff's custody and ensure their safety and the safety of our employees and community.
We are committed to provide a safe environment for everyone in Otsego County.
Our Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4:30pm.
Pistol permit days are Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm.
Your NYS Sheriff's PSA
- Special Events Request Form
- Annual Reports
- Pay Bail On-Line
- Accident Reports On-Line
- Eviction Policy
- Inmate Commissary Deposit On-Line
- Pistol Permits
- Yellow DOT Program
- Press Releases
- Crime Tips Line
- Career Opportunities
- Otsego County Traffic Safety Board
- S. 1132: Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act HR 218
- Otsego County Law Enforcement Academy
- Speed Trailer Requests (pdf)
- Speed Trailer Collected Data
- Amber Alerts
- NYS 100 Most Wanted Fugitives
- SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACT SHEET
- Citizen Comment Form
STOP-DWI Amy Stock Memorial Trailer
Call Reassurance Program